This position has the opportunity to convert to full-time employment following a minimum of 520 hours worked (roughly 90 days based on a 5-day work week at 8 hours per day). Regardless of full-time vs. temporary/contracted employee status, you can enroll to take different certification classes FOR FREE (and you are paid) after 90 days of employment. Once the test is successfully passed following each certification course, your pay may increase.
In addition to PAID, FREE TRAINING, this particular client company:
• Promotes from within
• Provides the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required
• Operates a state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facility
• Boasts an onsite gourmet café/restaurant/snack bar and in-house STARBUCKS
• Onsite Memorial-Hermann medical facility
• Carpool opportunities
• PAID 3-day DOJO training
• Once hired full-time by the client, full-time employee benefits begin your first day.
Also, as a Burnett temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from:
• Weekly Pay – choose from Direct Pay Deposit or Global Card Paycard
• Medical Indemnity Plan
• Free Online Training
• Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio).
• The ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.