Employee Type: Direct Hire
Experience: 3+ Years Outside Sales
Location: Dallas, TX 75231
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Our growing staffing and recruiting firm seeks an experienced and motivated Business Development Representative/Manager for our Dallas office. The successful sales candidate will be responsible identifying new opportunities as well as expanding existing client partnerships. As a top producer, the candidate will also monitor industry trends in order to identify new markets and drive growth.
If you have prior experience in outside sales, a desire to expand your career while working for an entrepreneurial and collaborative firm, we want to hear from you!
Choice Specialists Core Values:
• We own it. We own our opportunities, our successes, our relationships, our mistakes, and our company.
• Do the right thing. Always use your moral compass as your guide.
• Exceed expectations. Strive to go above and beyond.
• People First. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. Respect for our team, clients, and candidates = success for our company as owners.
• Give back to the community. It's our corporate and social responsibility to make a difference in the communities we serve.
• Celebrate success! We have fun and recognize hard work!
Responsibilities for Business Development Manager
Outside Sales Responsibilities
• Utilize available resources to identify new opportunities and qualify prospects in the greater Dallas area
• Engage with Human Resources, hiring managers and executive leadership representing a wide range of industries
• Understand customer needs and provide value-added recruitment solutions
• Serve as a trusted adviser to expand existing corporate client partnerships
• Attend industry trade shows to generate new opportunities
• Stay abreast of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
• Create and manage weekly pipeline and forecast
• Ability to support metrics and milestones in order to achieve goals
• Support and demonstrate company core values
Qualifications for Business Development Manager
• Minimum 3 years outside sales experience with preference in a service industry
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and highly organized
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven track record of leadership
• Strategic and critical thinking
• Negotiation skills
Compensation & Benefits for Business Development Manager
Base salary is commensurate with experience. On Target Earnings range from $55-150K.
• Monthly Commissions
• Annual Tenure Bonus
• Expense Account
• Annual Employee Stock Ownership Plan Distribution
• Generous Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Opportunity to Grow with Texas’ Largest Employee Owned Staffing and Placement Firm - NCEO
Position Type for Business Development Manager
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Alicia Hernandez De Leon.
Thank you for choosing Choice Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Meet your Recruiter
Company Name: Choice Specialists